Receive Live-Coach-Training in our ICF-Approved “Courageous Coaching” cohort!
Train with our global 2RL-LCT “Courageous Coaching” cohort! Receive 125+ hours of ICF-Approved Live Coach Training – in one-hour sessions – three days per week. Receive or maintain your International Coaching Federation (ICF) accreditation. Listed price discounted to $994 when bundled with our 30-Hour Boot Camp!
Conducted virtually every Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday at 5:00PM Eastern USA Time.
Are you ready to take the next step in your journey? Buy Now, Share your contact information below, or Chat with us right now!
Reach out to Us
Provide your email & phone number in the form below, and we will contact you!
2RL-Live Coach Training Sessions
Whether you are pursuing or maintaining your ICF Coaching Accreditation, you can join this Global Cohort to receive ICF-Accredited Live Coach Training. Conducted every Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday at 5:00PM Eastern USA Time / 7:00AM Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday in Sydney.
*Included at no additional cost with 2RL Coach Certification Bootcamps.
Two Roads Leadership offers our 2RL-125 as a year-round virtual coach training resource.
- Earn your 2RL “Leadership Coach” Accreditation.
- Join live 3 times per week and engage in world class coach training towards your coaching certification or renewal.
- Access to all previous sessions asynchronously.
- Self-paced. You choose the sessions to participate in or view to enhance your coaching skills.
- Taught by ICF-Accredited instructors.
- Learn ICF Core Values, Ethics and Core Competencies, coaching tools and techniques and more through case studies and coaching practice in dynamic sessions.
- Gain credit for ICF CCEs, PMP PDUs, SHRM PDCs, and BCC CE hours.
- Coaches who want to continue developing their skills and/or renew their accreditations.
- Leaders who want to earn a coaching accreditation and/or add coaching skills to their leadership skills.
- Organizations which want to develop a “Coaching Culture” within their workforces.
Notional first 30 hour topics:
|1||An Introduction to Coaching|
|2||An Introduction to Coaching 2|
|3||Learning to Coach: An Experiential Practice Model|
|4||Learning to Coach: An Experiential Practice Model 2|
|5||The Coaching Agreement|
|6||Coaching with Courage|
|7||ICF Core Values|
|8||ICF Code of Ethics|
|9||ICF Core Competencies|
|10||Powerful Questioning 1|
|11||Powerful Questioning 2|
|12||Powerful Questioning 3|
|13||Embodies a Coaching Mindset|
|14||Embodies a Coaching Mindset 2|
|15||Cultivating Trust and Safety|
|16||Coaching with Principles (30-5-1-Today)|
|17||Case Study: London Man (WFS)|
|19||Cultivating Trust and Safety 2|
|21||Evokes Awareness 2|
|22||Coaching with TCE Alignment|
|23||Case Study: Chicago Woman (Non-Profit)|
|24||Tools: The SMART Model|
|25||Demonstrating Ethical Practice|
|26||Demonstrating Ethical Practice 2|
|27||Establishes and Maintains Agreements|
|28||21Jun21: Coaching with WFS Balance|
|29||Case Study: Colorado Man (Voluntold)|
|30||Tools: The GROW model|